MOST RELEVANT RESULT(S) FOR :

DxOMark - Internal Server Error

INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

Looks like something went wrong!
We track these errors automatically, but if the problem persists feel free to contact us. In the meantime, try refreshing.

Author Topic: Nikon 600 back from the cleaners :-)!  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Tord

Nikon 600 back from the cleaners :-)!
« on: March 15, 2013, 05:34:19 pm »
This a comment for this page on the website
Got my D600 back from Nikon a few days ago, with a note telling me it isn't dust-proof! Water-resistant, yes, but not dust-proof?! Guarding their backs, I guess ...

I love it anyway! I'm sure it will have some more dust problems in the future, who cares?! A fantastic camera for me, a poor enthusiast, who sold my beloved Pentax gear to buy this lovely baby! Today I have a nice setup for it: the 28/1.8, the 50/1.4G and the 85/1.8G, plus the Sigma 70 macro, and two classics: 400/5.6 and 80-200/4. If I need a 35 I'll use the DX lens, works quite well (needs some cropping, but not that much)! And I have the AF-S VR 70-300, too, but is more or less is glued to the V1. So no zooms on my D600 (sold the 18-70 & 55-200 today), except that supersharp old 80-200 manual lens!

This oil/dust issue isn't nearly as bad as that happened to a lot of K-5 owners, including me (mine was minor, didn't need to send it off)!

Just tried the 28/1.8G I bought today on it - smooth!