Forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: congratulations, but...  (Read 668 times)
dichiaras

« on: July 12, 2013, 09:35:43 PM »

This a comment for this page on the website
I really applaud you for the great work you've being doing in the past few years: among other good things it is reintroducing meritocracy in a field where the main player (Canon), thought it could just rest on its own good reputation. Since I'm a Canon owner who would like to switch to Nikon, I'm interested in latest sensors: when are you going to test the Nikon D7100?
While the Nikon sensors perform better than the Canon ones by a large margin, the crop cameras from Canon seem to have a sensible edge in terms of sharpness (as this review clearly shows), so it would be quite interesting to see if Nikon with the D7100 has caught up with Canon or is not quite there, yet.
Emilie_DxOMark
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 10:44:09 AM »

Hello!

Thanks for your comment and your kind support  Smiley

The D7100 has been already tested: http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Cameras/Camera-Sensor-Database/Nikon/D7100

Best regards,

The DxOMark team
dichiaras

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 02:15:33 PM »

Dear Emilie,

Thanks for your reply. Smiley

I know that the D7100 sensor has been already tested (that's why I wrote that Nikon sensors perform better than the Canon ones by a large margin), but it has not been tested with any lens!

It would be nice to see if the same lens produces sharper images on the D7100 than e.g., the D7000.

Best regards,
Stefano
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: