Forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Requested Comments re: GH3 & lenses  (Read 544 times)
raymond bleesz

« on: August 03, 2013, 10:06:45 PM »

This a comment for this page on the website
You have requested comments re: the GH3 & lenses----Perhaps I can ask of you as well.  I lost a GH2 and a 14-140 Panny in the Aegean Sea, however not my 100-300 nor 14-45 Panny lenses. I have since replaced the GH2 with a GH3 but have not as yet replaced the 14-140 which was my go to lens of choice.

The GH2/3's are my travel kit while my default system is a Nikon D600 system. I enjoy the size/weight difference of the smaller system. The menu system of the GH3 is far better, more simple than the GH2.

I have not replaced the 14-140, and I am in a quandary of: purchasing another same lens or perhaps choosing another Panny lens--I really do not know what to do, so your advise please.

I could replace the 14-140 again with another or : perhaps the 45-175, perhaps the primes, the Panny Leica 25mm or the Panny Leica Macro El 45mm----these are within a reasonable budget----I am trying not to "overlap" in my lens selection & with the 2 lenses I presently have, the replacement of another 14-140 may overlap to some degree.  What would you do for a 3rd lens?

Raymond
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: