Forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you also provide the sharpness perceptual Mpixel "numbers" for Canon 5D mark III ?  (Read 540 times)
cometer

« on: December 25, 2013, 09:01:05 AM »

This a comment for this page on the website
Could you also provide the sharpness perceptual Mpixel "numbers" for Canon 5D mark III for the 5 measured points @ F4, the 5 measured points @ F5.6, and the 5 measured points @ F8?
hoodlum

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 04:32:26 PM »

I would like to add that it would be nice to see the detailed perceptual Mpixel numbers for the focal lengths and apertures measured of all camera lens combinations.  That would give a greater understanding of how to use the lens. 

I assume that you have all of this information and it would just be a matter of finding a way to present it.
Emilie_DxOMark
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 09:20:25 AM »

I would like to add that it would be nice to see the detailed perceptual Mpixel numbers for the focal lengths and apertures measured of all camera lens combinations.  That would give a greater understanding of how to use the lens. 

I assume that you have all of this information and it would just be a matter of finding a way to present it.

Hello,

You can check the acutance value in the field for each focal aperture measured.
P-Mpix is measured for the whole image and would not have a lot of sense for one position in the field.

Best regards,

The DxOMark team
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: