Forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SONY SLT-A77 with the new SONY 16-50 2.8 lens  (Read 2676 times)
ABETTERDJ

« on: October 23, 2011, 06:19:17 AM »

This a comment for this page on the website
SONY could have easily called this lens a "G" lens!

Our 2nd A77 with the 16-50 lens came in on Wednesday and I can't seem to leave it alone (HELP! I'm taking photos and I can't stop!) This camera and lens were made to be together. The sharpness and color beat all of my legendary Minolta glass and the speed is incredible! Photos are processed and already showing on the LCD before your subject is finished saying cheese.

This one is going to be permanently attached to my wife's A77 since she's the primary shooter but I might just have to get another one for my own A77 if I can convince myself that I'm no longer addicted to my MINOLTA 28-135 1:4-4.5! That lens has been so good to me I can't bear the thought of bagging it.

The A77s grow on us more and more every day. I was kinda jealous of some of our other shooters that had the SONY zoom button, our A55s didn't and I wished they did. I love zooming in with the 28-135 then hitting the button twice and getting that fabulous crop. I also have a 100-300 APO that looks great doubled to 600MM... kinda makes me want to go for a 100-400 APO!

We've posted some great flower shots with the A77/16-60 combo on our site... just got to the SONY|MINOLTA tab http:www.abetterdj.net

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: