Forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sony A99: Type is pro-level camera!  (Read 2494 times)
cyberamp

« on: September 22, 2012, 09:56:23 PM »

<div id="linkdxomark">This a comment for <a href="http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Cameras/Camera-Sensor-Database/Sony/SLT-Alpha-99">this page on the website</a></div>

I'm sorry, who classified this as a semi-pro level camera? This is purely subjective classification. It is in the same league as 5MKIII and D800, so change this mistake.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:01:46 PM by cyberamp » Logged
DXOMARK

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 06:12:36 PM »

This is because DXOMarks is full of BS and bribery ! ! !

Her tested results and comments must be taken with a pinch of salt.
Oops ... sometimes you need a bucketful of salt instead of just a pinch.

SHAME ON DXOMARK INDEED !   Angry

timtom

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 04:36:59 AM »

Just purchased it after i had the D800, and in many aspects it can be considered as a pro grade camera (built quality, image quality..). However I must admit that this camera is not as PRO as its direct pairs. mostly due to the lack of personal customisation. Also it suffers of stupid things which could be fixed by firmware update. always a screen turned on sucking battery, little lag when you travel into the menu and/or change aperture, top screen lagging or when zoom images. tad less finition about the buttons. when you change iso setting it takes too much place on screens removing all other informations and you don't see the speed increasing... such things, really stupid.
I would not change, but in one word: not mature.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: