Forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gotta' give them credit  (Read 1763 times)
AaronMC

« on: October 25, 2012, 06:34:10 PM »

This a comment for this page on the website
You gotta' give Nikon credit; it's a dead-end product, but they are doubling down, which is commendable service to those who bought into the system.

If you've got pants on, you're doing alright.
birdlives

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 08:48:55 PM »

I usually don't feed the trolls, but how a camera with solid IQ, and blazing fast AF, and a huge buffer (capable of 12 fps with the J1 and 16 fps with the V1) a dead-end? 

So Nikon with it's first try made a camera with a smaller sensor that is competitive with many larger sensor cameras like the EP3, and absolutely demolishes the competition when it comes to processing data, fps, PDAF on the sensor, etc. 

The Nikon 1 sounds alive and well to me.  Few will lose sleep over it over your dislike of the Nikon 1 and tons of people will continue to buy it.  Nice try though.   
AaronMC

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 06:12:17 AM »

I replied to your previous post.

Thank you again for condescending to me. It really helps your case.

If you've got pants on, you're doing alright.
pwgrmi

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 12:08:58 AM »

Aaron, your post is clearly a troll.  Have you ever used a 1?  I shot the Pikes Peak Hill Climb this year with a V1 and a D700.  In some ways the V1 is faster, and the results fabulous. 
Really, a dead-end product.  Not for those willing to look past the idiots trashing a camera they have not used.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: