Forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Still no review :-(  (Read 914 times)
santhosh0304

« on: October 30, 2012, 12:18:42 PM »

This a comment for this page on the website
X-pro 1, X-E1 and fuji lens .............Still no review :-( 
DXOMARK

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 07:27:10 PM »

Forget it !

Now DXOMark only review Nikon and Canon cameras and they only review perhaps 1 or 2 cameras a year.

If you want them to review your request, you have to pay them.

What a BS website it has become ! ! !   Angry Angry Angry
Nikkel

« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 03:59:19 PM »

<div id="linkdxomark">This a comment for <a href="http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Cameras/Camera-Sensor-Database/Fujifilm/X-E1">this page on the website</a></div>X-pro 1, X-E1 and fuji lens .............Still no review :-( 

DxO Optics Pro does not work with the aforementioned cameras (sensor) either. I personally think, the sensors are way to good and will be a problem for the sensors of the sponsors of this site. What angers me way more is: they don't test the lenses for this camera system. For Zeiss Touit results f.i. you have to look at Sony tests...

I have complained many times to the developers of the Optics Pro Software, they always told me, it would be way to complicate to mathematically incorporate the sensor pattern of the Fuji X-Series into their "optical engine" - ridiculous: the math is quite simple (some basic matrix operations to transform the pattern into the well known as a simple first step) and PhaseOne, Adobe, SilkyPix where able to seamless and quick integrate this sensor pattern.

So there are two conclusions left: the optical engine of DxO Optics Pro is crap (from a programmers point of view) or they simply don't want to integrate this sensor for "unknown" reasons.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: