Forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New TEST  (Read 1805 times)
ag08025

« on: November 02, 2012, 04:17:06 PM »

This a comment for this page on the website
if we believe in this test tomorrow DxO say that the iPhone 3 is better than 1Dx.
DXOMARK

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 08:18:20 PM »

I wish they will just close down this web site instead of letting it operate in such an appalling and irresponsible way.

Cameras especially the earlier ones are not being reviewed.

I wonder what is the purpose of their web site now ? ? ! ! !

A humane action is to close this website down ...........

FredB

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 04:26:10 AM »

Well, why do you visit it, if you hate it that much ?  Huh
MaoMao

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 06:48:33 PM »

FredB, do not waste your time in answering this type of guy.
He does not know what is good.  Wink
ABurbank

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 04:52:38 PM »

I guess you n00bs will be forgiven for not being familiar with the well-documented delays here recently. The wishlists for cameras to be reviewed are growing (there is a thread about this), and the camera database is littered with "previews", i.e. placeholders for reviews that may or may not appear. The entire first page camera sensors listed is marked preview bar three entries, and the second page has more of the same. That's over 30 cameras that are out in the wild, waiting to be reviewed, and that's ignoring the fact that some cameras have not been listed, casting doubt on whether there is any intention to ever review them. The only ones that are getting reviewed are from Sony, Canon and Nikon, skewing the market in ways that aren't good for the industry at large, or the consumer.

The site itself is broken in several places, and there's never any official response from the company, they just let the criticism trickle through like it doesn't matter.

What they don't realise is that after making themselves the de facto web-wide standard of sensor performance (snapsort takes its scores from here), it now has a responsibility to maintain a certain standard, otherwise the positive advertising effect it may have had on sales of its desktop software, may turn to a negative one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: