MOST RELEVANT RESULT(S) FOR :

Forum Twitter Facebook Google + RSS

Author Topic: Lens results should be available before summer for D800E  (Read 2444 times)

Offline tuk

Lens results should be available before summer for D800E
« on: March 19, 2014, 08:05:59 pm »
<div id="linkdxomark">This a comment for <a href="http://www.dxomark.com/Cameras/Nikon/D800E">this page on the website</a></div>I read a comment elsewhere on the site, stating the 800E is too old now to justify a lens test!

I would ask you to re-consider as the 800E is 'one of' or dare I say 'the best' full frame dslr currently available & might be attracting more interest than ever now due to the price dropping.  In this context I think it's a little strange not to include the D800e lens test in your database & indeed it's poorer for not having it.  To say this another way, the fact you guys were too busy to do the lens test at the correct time is not a good reason for not doing it ever.  Please don't read this as a criticism, it's more an appeal to logic.

btw Thanks for providing a fantastic resource.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 08:11:30 pm by tuk »

Offline Sophie - DxOMark

• Administrator
Re: Lens results should be available before summer for D800E
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 09:53:22 am »
Hi tuk,

Thanks a lot for contacting us, and for your support to DxOMark, it means a lot. The D800E tests actually require a lot of time, and as it is a slightly old camera these tests are not a top priority at the moment for us. But be sure that we are working on it and we should be able to publish it soon. Stay tuned!