MOST RELEVANT RESULT(S) FOR :

Forum Twitter Facebook Google + RSS

Author Topic: I agree with the dxomark score-lg g6 owner (previosly had the G5 and G4)  (Read 213 times)

Offline flaviusbob

This a comment for this page on the website
I am an amateur photographer from Romania who likes using also its smartphone for taking pics(also use an Olympus epm2 mirror less cam). I previously owned the nexus 5, lg g4 and g5. As a phone the g6 is the best I ever owned, really good and solid build, fast and the battery last for 3-4 h of normal usage sot. However, the main camera is a downgrade from the g4 and g5, which was really disappointing to me. The wide cam improvement is a big plus, offers me a lot of options, but the main cam is full of noise and artifacts in good light. The shows a lot of over sharpening, sometimes is to sharp, sometimes to soft and lack details. The exposure, color and WB is really good, better that the g5. Surprisingly the night images turn out to be really good, with low noise and good details. From what I've head lg will update the g6 in July and I hope that it will improve its image processing for daylight.

Offline gtx1080

imx234>imx298>imx214

Offline silverghozt

I couldn't agree more.  I have had the G4, V10, V20 and G6.  The G6 was terrible compared to even the S7 edge.  LG, you are going to have to up your camera game to ever get my money again.  I was shocked at how bad the pics were from the G6.  I will be avoiding the V30 now.